Latest Issue of Core-CT Financials Daily Mail
FYE18 Monthly PO Clean-up & Training Reminder
Business Office Managers, Budget Staff and Purchasing Staff,
Contract/Purchasing/Pcard Labs are being offered the last Tuesday of each month. Please have staff sign up through your agency training registration contact. These are working labs without a presentation. Please bring any questions and issues with you.
We continue to ask agencies to please review the current document FYE Clean up POs 2018 on the Core CT website. Please take the necessary corrective action on each Purchase Order to ensure your budgets reflect the correct amounts.
1. Over Expended POs-- these POs must be closed. We ask that you concentrate on closing over expended POís. We have found that because they are over expended when they do roll, or a change order is created, the funds and budgets are skewed. This will make it difficult for you to reconcile monthly and at fiscal year-end. Please close these lines and or POs in their current status do not create a change order before closing.
2. PO in Error--make the necessary changes to your budgets or PO distribution chartfield information to get the transactions out of budget error. These POs are not qualified to roll. These must be corrected and budget checked Valid.
3. Fully Vouchered POs-- these POs will not qualify for PO Roll. These POs must be closed or funds added so they qualify to roll.
4. No Activity POs-- these POs will qualify for PO Roll but havenít had any current activity (last 30 days). Please close these to return funds to budgets if the PO is not needed.
5. Active POs--a list of all your Active Purchase Orders currently in Core.
Please check these results carefully and let us know if you find any incorrect information as soon as possible. The results that are contained on the spreadsheet are a snapshot in time when the SQLs were run. To expedite the close process, Core-CT will keep the close days set to zero. Thank you for your attention to this matter. Should you or your business office have any questions, please create a Footprints Help Desk ticket. Please do not reply to this email.
ERP Financials Business Team Lead
Due to System Update Financials Application will be Unavailable
The Financials application will be unavailable on Friday, March 23, 2018 through Sunday, March 25, 2018 for a system update and new implementation of functionality. Please make note that there will be no Paycycle run on Friday, March 23, 2018, therefore there will be no vendor payments made that day. Payments that must be made by March 26, 2018 should be ready for pay cycle by Thursday, March 22, 2018 at 9AM.
The system should be available on Monday, March 26, 2018.
Return to Core-CT Financials Daily Mail Home Page